The person will be responsible for meeting the pre-press requierment of all the titles going to print as well as archiving of frontlist titles to server after going through the checklist.
- To be responsible for effective coordination between production team, creative services team and editorial team
- To ensure smooth and timely hand-over of back list titles to production as per their request after receiving the approval from editorial
- Update production schedule on day-to-day basis
- To be responsible for archiving all the Frontlist back titles received from vendor after proper checking with the final PDF and ensure the links and fonts are available in back-up
- To maintain proper schedule for archiving wrt the publishing plan
- To ensure timely back-up of archive to server as well as external hard drive
- To run the pre-flight check to all the PDFs going for printing and ensure that all the PDFs meeting the printing requirements in terms of size, colour and trim.
Any other additional responsibility could be assigned to the role holder from time to time as a standalone project or regular work. The same would be suitably represented in the Primary responsibilities and agreed between the incumbent and competent authority
Qualifications: Graduate/ Post Graduate