Function: Executive/ Senior Executive – Admin
Business: S Chand and Company Ltd.
Roles & Responsibilities
Person should be open to travel for office requirements.
- Managing the security team and maintaining the records.
- CCTV monitoring.
- Safety & Security of premises with 100% compliance.
- AMC of safety equipment’s like fire extinguishers(refilling), fire hydrants, CCTV, Fire Alarm system.
- Visitor Management.
- Material Inward/Outward management.
- Dealing with vendors on regular basis.
- Processing of invoices in timely manner and maintaining the tracker for records.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of hygiene of the premises.
- Uninterrupted Pantry services.
- Vehicle Parking Management.
- Pest Control.
- Selling off the old vehicles as and when required, after proper consultation with management.
- Setting up policies and procedures for efficient usage of all the vehicles.
- Proper documentation of all the vehicles.
- Coordination with branches and the Head Office for payments/approvals.
- Timely Compliance of all the vehicles.
- Inventory management.
- Assets Management.
- Managing the requests for Visiting cards/Id cards and other printed stationary material and maintaining the tracker.
- Managing the airtel mobile connections.
- Managing the landlines.
- Analysing monthly/weekly reports (received from the branches like Fuel Efficiency report, Petro Cards related information) and sharing the feedback with the solution to the Management.
- Preparing MIS and various trackers/reports related to administration.
Education: Any graduate.
Experience: 3- 4 years.