The Product Manager will work in close collaboration with colleagues within Editorial, Marketing and Sales for driving sales and contributing to the development of go-to-market strategies through performance monitoring, segment and market analysis, plus, analysis of competing products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Product Presentation to schools
- Product training to the team
- Subject and General workshops to schools
- Competitors product analysis
- Market research and idenifying new avenues
- Development of value additions like worksheets and question papers
Any other additional responsibility could be assigned to the role holder from time to time as a standalone project or regular work. The same would be suitably represented in the Primary responsibilities and agreed between the incumbent and competent authority.
Qualifications: Graduate in any stream
Skills required: Effective communication in English, Presentation Skills, Training Skills.